JOB SEARCH –
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR IMPROVING YOUR LinkedIn PROFILE
LinkedIn has reached more than 700 million members worldwide!
- Profile Strength should be at All-Star level.
- You should have at least 501 contacts. Then LinkedIn shows 500+ contacts.
- Include a head and shoulders professional picture of yourself dressed in your interview outfit.
- Create a custom URL for your profile using your first and last name.
- Join up to 100 groups. This is the maximum number LinkedIn allows you to join.
- Join the largest groups on LinkedIn with more than one half million members.
- Add your resume in Word .doc format using www.Slideshare.net.
- Add key Skills and Expertise. Get endorsements.
- Solicit professional colleagues for at least three recommendations.
- Select the appropriate industry and nearest large metro area next to your picture.
- Make sure that your email address is visible to those not directly connected to you.
- Invite recruiters in your area who are LIONs to be a connection.
LIONs are LinkedIn Open Networkers who will connect with you.
- Use the LinkedIn Help Center if you have any questions.
www.JobSearchChicago.com is not endorsed by, certified by, sponsored by nor affiliated with the LinkedIn Corp. in any way.
For additional JOB SEARCH - CHICAGO suggestions, view Page 2 by clicking on the following topic buttons:
These pages created and maintained using Arachnophilia.
Copyright © 2003 - 2022 - Denmarc@comcast.net   Denis Curtin   All Rights Reserved.